- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
First experience with Alternative Automotive was a great one. My car broke down and Daniel and the team had me in and out in no time and back on the road. They were very professional and honest to work with. I will definitely be back next time I need service for my autos.
Alternative Automotive provided great customer service and Daniel was outstanding in professionalism and knowledge! I have already recommended some of my friends to take their vehicles to them! We will be taking all of ours there for service for sure. Great experience and fair prices!